Polish Vodka – the beginnings
Polish Brands & the types of vodka
Żubrówka – the patriot’s vodka.
Chopin vodka – potato vodka
What is Polish vodka made from?
Spirytus vodka – o boże, Spirytus.
Absolwent – the high-end Vodka
Belvedere Vodka – the President’s vodka
Soplica – my personal favourite
- …and many many more.
How to drink vodka
- Analyze it and dissect it.
- Smell the vodka as you swirl the glass.
- Then take a small sip, let it sit on your tongue and take it in.
- Exhale through your nose to really get a finer taste of what’s inside your vodka.
- Swallow, and savour the aftertaste – there’s just as much going on after the drink as there is during the drink.